The Gretsch® G9520 Gin Rickey™ Flat Top parlour-style acoustic guitar is the new ''brother'' to the popular Jim Dandy model, offering the same vintage vogue & style but enhanced with a Gretsch Deltoluxe soundhole pickup.
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Gin Rickey features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck.
Wrapped in a Smokestack Black finish, the G9520E also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a "G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or even as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Gin Rickey will inspire hours of playing joy & allow you take it the stage too!
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- 12” radius walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays and vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Gretsch® Deltoluxe soundhole pickup with gold/white rosette rings
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with "G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Available in Smokestack Black with aged white binding and nickel hardware