Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey 24″ Scale Flat Top Parlour Guitar with Deltoluxe Soundhole pickup
The Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Flat Top parlour style acoustic guitar is the new ”brother” to the popular Jim Dandy model. Offering the same vintage vogue & style as the Dandy, the Gin Rickey is enhanced with a Gretsch Deltoluxe soundhole pickup.
The Gin Rickey features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice. There’s a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle, so you get even intonation along the length of the neck. Because of its compact size and shorter scale length, it feels great & is perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing.
Wrapped in a Smokestack Black finish, the G9520E looks oh-so cool. It also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. She’s comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass. The Gin Rickey will inspire hours of playing joy, plus the pickup will also allow you take it the stage too!
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- 12” radius walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays and vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Gretsch® Deltoluxe soundhole pickup with gold/white rosette rings
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Available in Smokestack Black with aged white binding and nickel hardware