Maton Vera May Centenary 808 Acoustic/Electric guitar | Serial# 69/100
- The soundboard is finished in U.V cured gloss, providing strength and protection to the wood and enhancing its natural top end sparkle.
- The blackwood back, sides and neck are finished in our special tuned satin finish, providing all that warmth and midrange our 808 series is famous for.
- The fingerboard and bridge are made from streaky ebony, a material we have come to love for its strength, stability and tone as well as its earthy beauty. The fingerboard features snowflake inlays and a 12th fret Vera May signature block inlay .
- The Vera May comes with an AP5 Pro pickup system and case.
- The first 100 guitars will come with a limited edition Ivory Hiscox case and the label hand signed by Vera May herself.
|Face||“AAA” Lutz Spruce|
|Face Inlay / Rosette||Ebony With Rings|
|Back and Sides||“AA” Blackwood|
|Binding Inner||5 Ply WBWB Purfling|
|Binding Outer||Ebony with Rock Maple Pinstripe|
|Scale Length||64.77cm (25.5”)|
|Headstock||Vera May – Blackwood Sides – Ebony Wedge|
|Fingerboard inlays||Snowflakes With 12th Fret Block Inlay|
|Paint||Natural UV High Gloss|
|Machine Heads||Gold Grover Rotomatic|
|Case||Limited Edition Ivory Hiscox Maton Case|