Maton Vera May Centenary 808 Acoustic/Electric guitar | Serial# 69/100
- The soundboard is finished in U.V cured gloss, providing strength and protection to the wood and enhancing its natural top end sparkle.
- The blackwood back, sides and neck are finished in our special tuned satin finish, providing all that warmth and midrange our 808 series is famous for.
- The fingerboard and bridge are made from streaky ebony, a material we have come to love for its strength, stability and tone as well as its earthy beauty. The fingerboard features snowflake inlays and a 12th fret Vera May signature block inlay .
- The Vera May comes with an AP5 Pro pickup system and case.
- The first 100 guitars will come with a limited edition Ivory Hiscox case and the label hand signed by Vera May herself.
|“AAA” Lutz Spruce
|Face Inlay / Rosette
|Ebony With Rings
|Back and Sides
|5 Ply WBWB Purfling
|Ebony with Rock Maple Pinstripe
|Vera May – Blackwood Sides – Ebony Wedge
|Snowflakes With 12th Fret Block Inlay
|Natural UV High Gloss
|Gold Grover Rotomatic
|Limited Edition Ivory Hiscox Maton Case