Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings – the Soloists’ Choice
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi modern synthetic core violin strings are intense and powerful. They provide a complex sound that is rich with overtones, along with excellent response.
Choose from Gold E or Silver E sets.
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi violin strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- enormous projection
- Evah Pirazzi strings translate every minute impulse from bow and fingers into beautiful sounds.
- expressive, great nuances
- enormous dynamic range
- outstanding tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- also suitable for electric violins or violins equipped with piezo-pickups
- E-gold steel: more brilliant and powerful sound than Silvery Steel E-string. This string also sounds different than Oliv and Obligato gold steel E-strings.
The standard set contains the following strings:
- E-silvery steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
The Gold E Set contains:
- E-gold steel 0.26mm, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that Pirastro have co-developed with their exclusive supplier.
They are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel, because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with their newest production techniques Pirastro are now able to offer a new family of strings that provide:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff
- great playability
- outstanding response and tuning stability which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.