Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold Violin Strings
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold synthetic core violin strings are refined and powerful. They provide brilliant golden tone & outstanding projection, along with full-bodied sound & excellent playability & response.
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold violin strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the fingerboard or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Stainless Steel E-string: It has an excellent response and generates a refined and smooth sound right to the very top of the register.
- Gold G-String: Wound with a pure gold wire it offers a round and full tone
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel, because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with their newest production techniques Pirastro are now able to offer a new family of strings that provide:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff
- great playability
- outstanding response and tuning stability which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.