Hercules GS414B Auto Grip Guitar Stand | Bass Stand
Our best-selling Hercules guitar stand, the HERCULES GS414BPlus accommodates just about any instrument with a standard width neck, including acoustic, classical, electric & bass guitar - even your banjo!
What stands these out from the competition is the Hercules built-in Auto Grip System, which safely locks the instrument in place with no effort from you at all!
It features an Auto Grip System (AGS) yoke, Specially Formulated Foam (SFF) on all contact points and an adjustable back rest.
SKU: GS414B+ | UPC: 635464420882
Hercules GS414B+ Auto Grab Guitar Stand
HERCULES Stands, as the name suggests, is committed to building tough and strong instrument stands.
HERCULES firmly believes that today's musicians deserve better stands to support their demanding performances. In response to musicians' requests, HERCULES conducts exclusive research and development to eliminate the problems associated with ordinary stands. These ground-breaking solutions and patented designs set HERCULES apart.
- The built-in Auto Grip System safely locks the instrument in place. The Upgraded AGS yoke is designed to accommodate more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm – 52 mm (1.57” - 2.05”) including classic, acoustic, electric and bass guitars.
- The attached NINA (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) are specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms to accommodate narrow neck instruments from min. 28 mm (1.10”) like banjos and mandolins.
- The Instant Height Adjustment Clutch with Locking Pin adjusts stand height quickly, easily and securely.
- The Upgraded Foot Pads maximize the friction against ground surface to provide strongest support to the instrument.
- Height: 950 mm – 1150 mm (37.4" - 45.2")
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 Ibs)
- Base Radius: 310mm (12.2")
- Load Capacity: 15 kg (33 Ibs)
- Folded Size: 710 mm x 155 mm x 110 mm (27.9" x 6.1" x 4.3")
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed