Finally, a professional string dampener / muting accessory that every studio, session player, and tapping aficionado should have! Slide on a FretWrap to effectively cut overtones and sympathetic resonance during recording, live performance, two-hand tapping, or any creative situation where you need that extra muting hand for cleaner takes without the unwanted string noise or ringing.
The adjustable strap lets you fine-tune the pressure and dampening of the strings. Quickly slides over the headstock when not in use. No special guitar modification, installation, or tools required – Yet amazingly effective!
- Cut out overtones and sympathetic resonance from your guitar.
- Perfect for recording, live situations, two handed tapping and more!
- Adjustable strap lets you choose pressure of the dampening.
- Quick and easy to move from headstock to neck.
- Small: Fits 4 string basses, 6 string electric and acoustic guitars, and ukulele
- Medium: Fits 5 string basses and 6 string classical guitars
- Large: Fits 6 string basses and 7-8 string guitars
- XL: Fits 8-12 string basses, chapman sticks, double basses and any other extended range instrument