Alpine MusicSafe Pro Earplugs
Alpine MusicSafe Pro earplugs are the only hearing protection for musicians with three exchangeable filters. These provide your choice of low, medium and high protection. Their unique AlpineAcousticFilters provide selective absorption, guaranteeing optimal protection against harmful noise levels. And they do this while still preserving excellent music quality.
Depending on the instrument you are playing, your position on the stage or the kind of music you are playing, you can always choose the protection that suits you most. The Alpine MusicSafe Pro earplugs do not make you feel isolated, allowing you to remain in touch with your surroundings, for instance during a studio recording. This allows for optimal performance.
The AlpineThermoShape material that MusicSafe Pro earplugs are produced from is very soft, flexible and durable. Due to the warmth of the ear it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Therefore, MusicSafe Pro is very comfortable to wear. Should the earplug be too big, you can easily adjust it to the right size.
80 decibels is both the safe and statutory volume limit that our hearing may be exposed to. Regular noise above 80 decibels will irrevocably lead to hearing damage, and this 80dB limit is easily exceeded. A typical example is a concert event, where noise levels can reach up to 120dB. Drums & amplifiers are responsible for much of the harmful noise that rock musicians experience. However, for classical musicians, it’s their own instruments and those of others that affect their hearing.
- Designed for Professional Musicians & are the only earplugs with three exchangeable acoustic filter sets
- Prevents hearing loss and ringing in your ears
- The sound quality of the music remains preserved, so you’ll actually want to use them!
- The earplugs are very comfortable to wear and are hardly visible in the ear
- Also includes a handy storage box and a spare earplug in case you lose one!