BOSE PAS Portable Live Sound System
L1® Model II system with B2 Bass Module
- Recommended for most instruments, vocalists and public speakers
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array® speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- One B2 bass module included
Bose® L1® Model II systems are our best performing, most portable amplification systems for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers. These loudspeakers deliver wide horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance—across the stage and throughout the room. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages—only from Bose
The system’s breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees—onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred—with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
Bose L1 Model II systems come with one B1 bass module to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments—including guitars, keyboards and various horns. The double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite®extended bass package.
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 10.9kg, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system’s components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
For multichannel power: ToneMatch® audio engine
- Add the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine to quickly expand the system and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of our largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
- The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- Spatial Dispersion® and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker’s two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Bass module
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 10″, high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalisation circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
B2 bass module
- The B2 bass module delivers the most low-frequency output for L1™ system users who need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The rugged enclosure encases two 10-inch high-excursion woofers.
- A switch on the rear panel offers the flexibility of three output levels, depending on application or preference. The L1 system automatically senses and equalizes the chosen setting for optimized performance. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
- Interlocking end caps allow two B2 bass modules to be stacked together. Included slip cover protects the module from dings and scratches during transport.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 0.6cm TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose®PackLite® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.6cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.