Tone Garage captures the pure essence of analog in these compact effect units by pairing carefully selected components with a unique design philosophy.
The DOUBLE DECA analog delay offers a unique tonal signature from Tone Garage’s all analog circuitry.
The Double Deca wins Guitar Player Magazines Editors' Pick
Click here to read the review
• Discrete circuitry - the result of a relentless design philosophy
• True bypass design provides tonal confidence even when the effect is off
• Tough die-cast body that stands up to the rigors of the road
• A rich variety of analog delay sounds powered by three BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) chips
• BBD chips utilizing the famous 3205 chip
• Independent modulation knob also adds a chorus effect
A multi-function analog delay effect powered by BBD chips
In order to get that classic analog delay sound, we selected the famous 3205 BBD chip. There are three delay modes: "short”, "both” (short/long), and "long”. The "short” mode uses one BBD chip, providing a delay time of up to 300 ms with a clear delay sound and minimal decline in audio quality. The "long” mode uses all three of the BBD chips, allowing you to specify a delay time up to 900 ms for warm-sounding delay trails. The "both” mode mixes the short and long delays, giving an ambient tonal character. It's a multi-purpose design that lets you use either one or all three of the BBD chips. In addition, an independent modulation knob lets you adjust the chorus effect. For example in "both” mode, applying modulation will give you an amazing sound that's like a trinity of delay, reverb, and chorus.