Yamaha THR10ii Modelling Desktop Guitar Amplifier
Award winning practice amps for today’s player, the Yamaha THR10ii desktop amplifier is designed to give guitarists just what they need when they’re not on stage. Portable with amazing stereo sound, Bluetooth connectivity, USB connectivity, Steinberg Cubase recording software & on-board effects!
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth® support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
VCM AMP MODELS
VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling)
Yamaha Hi-Fi Audio Technology:
New Extended Stereo Technology
BATTERY POWERED or AC POWERED
The THR Editor offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
User memory function lets you save up to five amp settings of all controller and switch settings for quick recall.
TAP : TIME / HOLD : TUNER
Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time.The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display.