Ortega Slim Neck Classical Electric Guitar
An easy to play nylon string guitar designed for comfort. Great for steel string players who aren't used to the wider classical neck.
SKU: ORT-RCE138SN | UPC:
Ortega’s FEEL SERIES of guitars are made with solid spruce tops, a traditional Spanish heel and slim or medium size necks. The slim neck Ortega uses on their "SN” guitars, compared to a traditional 52mm width, uses a 48mm width at the nut. This gives a more comfortable feeling while playing and is also perfect for players with smaller hands and/or shorter fingers.
- Solid Alaskan Sitka spruce top; Body size 4/4
- Sapele back and sides; Mahogany neck & Spanish heel; Slim neck
- All gloss finish
- Blackwood fretboard & bridge
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- Ortega 12 hole bridge
- Ortega signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette
- 2-way truss rod
- Gold-plated tuners
- Savarez 500CJ strings
- Deluxe gigbag
- Scale: 650mm
- Width at nut: 48mm
ORTEGA 12-hole bridge: The ground-breaking improvement for sound; tuning stability and faster response of the guitar top.
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed