Eastman PCH1-D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Beaches, bluffs, blue skies. Along with its near-unequaled beauty, California’s Pacific Coast Highway delivers a completely distinct mix of energy and exciting possibility that locals simply call PCH.
Named after the iconic stretch of road, this guitar is designed to lay out a similar path to start one’s journey - a path on which to roam, to explore, to make the magical possible. As a dreadnought, this guitar is a phenomenal strummer and flatpicker.
With its Solid Sitka Spruce Top & laminated Sapele Back & Sides, the Eastman PCH1-D offers plenty of bang for the buck.
We believe the Eastman PCH series of guitars to be the best value instruments in their price range.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Optional Black Teardrop
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Eastman Deluxe Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm