Sigma DRC-1STE-SB Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Body Size: D-14 Fret | Cutaway | Sunburst
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ (with Tuner)
- Finish: Ultra-thin UV-finish
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16
With Indian Rosewood bottom and sides and a solid spruce top this guitar has really well rounded bass and treble. It's an incredibly versatile instrument, so you can easily play any style you want. Grover tuners and a bone nut mean your strings will stay in tune longer which means you spend less time stopping to re-tune and more time playing.
If you're a more experienced player you'll find the great mid range tone and restrained bass make finger picking sound fantastic, but when you need to do some serious strumming you still get a brilliant tone.
The DRC-1STE won't disappoint when it's time to plug in. Fishman’s Isys Onboard Preamp Systems are great. With Volume, Tone shaping, and Phase controls all with low profile control knobs you means you have the option to plug into a PA when you need the extra volume without sacrificing your sound.