Trevor James 31CF-ROEA Cantabile iii Open Hole
This TJ Cantabile open hole flute has a 925 solid silver head joint, silver-plated body & foot joint tube and features silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanisms. Features Split-E & offset-G mechanisms as well as a shaped lip plate.
RRP: $1,959.00 inc GST
Trevor James Cantabile iii Open Hole Flute Outfit
The ideal 'Step-up' or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on to their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal possibilities.
The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Advanced headjoint design with optional traditional or shaped headjoint design.
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted head joint crown
- CS Head Joint with shaped lip plate
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Split E mechanism
- Open-hole key mechanism
- Offset G mechanism
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Constructed from 925 silver, the shoulders of the lip plate have been raised to facilitate a very easy and wide open lower register with enhanced dynamic possibilities.
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed