FLY RIG 5 SECTIONS AND FEATURES
· SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
· Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
· Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock 68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
· Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to
boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
· DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
· All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
· Get 5 "must-have" gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
· All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
· Metal footswitches and jacks.
· 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
· 1/4-inch low impedance output.
· Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
· Utilizes included "auto-switching" 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.
· The Fly Rig 5 is shipped with 4 knob grippers, one on each Level control.