"Yamaha CVP Clavinova Cashback Sale"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Yamaha CVP Clavinova Cashback Sale is a promotion conducted by the distributor, Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd and is valid from 6th February to 5th March 2017 (CVP Clavinova Cashback Sale period) at participating authorised Yamaha Music Australia dealers only.
- The Cashback offer is only available for purchases that are paid in full and for model variants that are in stock during the CVP Clavinova Cashback Sale period.
- To claim customers must complete the official claim redemption form and provide a copy of their itemised invoice and fully paid receipt verifying their purchase and email it to: PROMOTIONS-AUS@MUSIC.YAMAHA.COM by no later than 17th March 2017.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Yamaha Music Australia for any late or misdirected claims.
- Cashback amounts are issued in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Any transaction fees associated with the clearance of a cheque are the responsibility of the claimant.
- Yamaha Music Australia reserves the right to determine the validity of any claim, Yamaha Music Australia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cashback payments as per the Cashback offers listed will be issued by cheque or direct deposit to a claimant who purchases a Yamaha CVP Clavinova during the CVP Clavinova Cashback Sale period.
- The final sale price of any CVP Clavinova is at the discretion of the participating authorised Yamaha Music Australia dealer.
- There is only one cashback amount available per unit purchase (e.g. purchase 1 x CVP701B and receive $300 Cashback).