Bose F1 Model 812 Active Speaker
The BOSE 812 F1 1000 watt Active Speaker - The first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern... easily adapt your PA to the room!
RRP: $1,949.00 inc GST
BOSE F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Active Loudspeaker
Engineered with 8 x 2.25" drivers, a 12" woofer and a lower crossover point, the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker delivers high output and extended low frequency response while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that's dramatically better than conventional powered 2-way loudspeakers.
- FLEX array: Bose® exclusive flexible baffle can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver: High-performance woofer provides strong low-frequency output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
- Bi-amplified design: 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers deliver 1000 watts to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: "Straight," "J," "Reverse J," or "C." Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
52 Hz - 15.5 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
43 Hz - 20 kHz
C: 100° H x 40° V
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
132 dB SPL (peak)
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed